CMS5000 performs complex analyses under the most demanding conditions.
The programmable CMS IQ software allows you to manage the sample collection and analysis sequence, or you can simply use one of the included default methods.
The analytical data is representative of actual water conditions at the time of sampling—providing the answers you need to make better and faster decisions about potentially critical issues.
Concentrations can be accurately measured and reported in minutes.
Contact us for more information.
Features at a glance
- Continuous unattended monitoring using onboard default methods
- Low consumable load
- Robust, reliable design
- Minimal maintenance
- Can be configured for air monitoring
- Simple operation requires no formal training
- Drinking water distribution systems
- Water source and water distribution protection
- Wastewater discharge compliance
- Groundwater remediation
- Process water quality monitoring