In late May 2014, The Australian Water Association conducted a master class titled “Troubleshooting Risk in Water Quality Management.” Over two days, around 30 participants listened to a series of excellent presentations focusing on how risks to the health and safety of water supply can be best controlled. Optimos was invited to present the LiquID™ technology, and its role in water quality risk management. Following the presentation, several participants are in discussion, with Optimos in regard to the potential use of the LiquID™ technology in their facilities.
- Optimos Group proudly announces the launch of Optimos Solutions NZ Limited
- Parkes Shire Council invests in remote monitoring technology for its new Water and Sewage Treatment Plants
- Meet David Dolphin: The New Water Sector Director at Ayyeka
- Reducing Water’s Energy Footprint with Smart Monitoring
- First Ayyeka Wavelet installation in Vietnam